Architect / Lead Designer
Corrective Building Services Ltd is looking for an experienced and exceptional Architect on a FULLTIME basis to join our team in Te Awamutu, reporting to the Principal Consultant.
Corrective Building Services Ltd trading as Corrective Building Surveyors is a growing company in the Waikato / Bay of Plenty / Auckland Region. We specialise in Remediation, Project Management, Pre-purchase Inspections and Asbestos Management.
Role and Responsibility
- Assist in planning, land use and design of architectural structures
- Remediation Design
- Assist in determining viable and realistic budgets for projects
- Provide some guidance to clients throughout the design and planning process
- Compare and obtain quotes for work
- Communicate with and manage consultants including engineers
- Perform regular inspections on the work being conducted to ensure its quality
- Ensure higher-level professionals review and confirm suitability of work
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a LBP Design Licence
- Minimum of 5 years of Architecture experience
- Must have experience with Remediation Design
- Experience with Architecture software
- Experience with the NZ building code
- Experience with local councils including: Hamilton, Waikato, Waipa, Otorohanga, Matamata/Piako, Bay of Plenty, Auckland Councils
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and unique working environment
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please fill out our on-line application form, and attach you CV and a covering letter at www.correctivebuilding.co.nz
For further information about this position or the Company, please contact the Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants short listed will be contacted.
Application for Employment
Please fill in the form below to apply for a position at Corrective Building Surveyors.
Required fields are marked with *.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]